Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM Telephoto Lens
|Product Code:||EF 100mm f/2 USM|
- Ex Tax: £395.00
- Medium telephoto lens
- Fast f/2 aperture
- USM focus motor with full-time manual focus
- 90cm closest focusing distance
- 58mm filter size
- Super Spectra coatings reduce ghosting and flare
The EF 100mm f/2 USM Lens from Canon is a medium telephoto lens with a fast maximum aperture. It is ideal for many telephoto applications including portraiture, as the f/2 aperture provides shallow depth of field focus and its 8-blade diaphragm creates pleasing out-of-focus areas. Its ultrasonic focus motor provides quick and quiet autofocus action and the internal focus system means that the front element does not extend when focusing. Also, lens multi-coating reduces reflections and minimizes flare and ghosting. This is a very sharp prime lens and despite the large maximum aperture, it remains compact. The filter thread and barrel front are metal to add an element of durability.
- A sharp medium telephoto prime lens with fast f/2 maximum aperture.
- The ultrasonic focus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus.
- Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM Lens
- E-58U 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||24°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.95' (89.92 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Elements/Groups||8 / 6|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.95 x 2.89" (75 x 73.5 mm)|
|Weight||1.01 lb (460 g)|